Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sometimes you feel like a nut... Sometimes you just need BLING

So here's to all the Lemonade makers who feel like a nut.. I bring you my nutty BLING. Well perhaps it's not nutty.. but it sure is PRUDY ;) This nut made some mistakes this past week, but I'm done crying over spilled milk. Life is life. Its full of ups and downs, and it is what you make of it. So this is one item that had caught my eye.. and now I'm in full mood to get down and dirty with some sweet Swarovski Bling!!! Love this, and it's truely a perfect present for anyone who just wants a little glitz, let me know if you want one.. I'll get you a price :D

 
They come in either SILVER or GOLD.. and I have Assorted colors to chose from. Pictured is Peridot with Pearled Crystal highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment