Friday, December 2, 2011

iPhone camera...

So I have this wonderful habbit of filling my camera with images of scrapbook pages, card ideas, jewelry designs, new BOOKS that i want and just about anything else that catches my eye. Every now and then I go thru my photos and delete the old to make room for the new photos.. This evening since mom and I ran away from our plagued PC, I thought I'd go on a little deleting spur.. I didn't get to far, instead I came across a thank you holiday card for the HEROS that I made at a local craft store. All I used was some buttons and some scraps. I truly like how it turned out.. And I'll probably be mass producing some for the holidays too.. Here's my gift to the soldiers protecting our land, our rights to be free and make our lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment