Sunday, December 4, 2011

Life as I know it....

So here's the deal-e-o! I obviously changed my last post. I have been informed what I said was "POT SHOTTING" them. Was not my intent. So I removed the "text of it all" and left my Blah feeling there. I'm in a way just looking at this as more Lemons to my Lemonade bucket. I have said my peace with said person, where she takes it is her choice. If I lose a friend over it, I'm sorry. I still will consider her a friend, like I still consider her best guy friend (my ex) a friend. Yeah I know I'm strange. But I guess you kinda have to be to live in this kinda world. Things are said, things are done, Its all up to the people doing/reading/saying/listening/and acting to take it with a bucket or a grain of salt.

So this is me still "Wishing her a Merry Christmas", may she find some great cooking to replace her anger. Perhaps some nice Lemon Meringue Pies?

Here's an image for her, something I was planning on painting for her soon. But that is her choice where to take our friendship. For now G'night world. This is me signing off of 4AM ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment