Sunday, May 27, 2012

So Here's Life in a Lemon Bowl Update....

It's been over a year since I was laid off at Borders... and Ive done some crazy things...

1: I applied for a degree in business management, my focus is management & leadership. I'll be attending South University, (online) but when I graduate I could walk in Savannah, Georgia with the rest of the class.
2: I applied for a job at the local Office Depot..

So here's me needing a lot of luck! I currently have no idea how I'm going to pay for school since the government seems to think I can contribute $4,000 this year and over $6,100 next year. So from now on, any little amount of money I have will be put into a school savings account.. and hopefully this job idea pans out.

Seriously WISH ME LUCK... Cause I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment