Saturday, May 19, 2012

My friends wedding weekend...

If your following my blog, you would have seen my previous post.. Well it took almost 2 months.. But I got the card done and the envelop made.
I used Mo's Digital Pencil Image of the "plus size couple" I felt that this couple was more fitting then the previous couple.






Brought it to the wedding, it was taped to the gift box. I went to see if the newlyweds would open the card so I could see their reaction... And the card was gone. Missing stolen. So yes my wonderful weekend now has an ugly black cloud for shadowing the weekend.

I'm told that they will find the card, but I really have my doubts. La sigh! So now I'm going to remake the card as a wall hanging that they can at least in joy!

Materials Used:

Paper: 
The Paper Company ~ 12x12 Silver Swirl on White
Stardream Cardstock ~ 8.5x11 105lb Cover Quartz

Ribbon:
American Crafts Premium Ribbon ~ Leaf
Casa Collection ~ Sheer w/Glitter Celadon

Digial Stamp:
Mo's Digital Pencil ~ Wedding Couple 

Rhinestones:
 Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones ~ Corners Silver (will fix actual name soon)

Copic Markers for Coloring



1 comment:

  1. Hei Susan
    thank you so much for reading my blog and considering to come to Novi and help me out preparing myself :-)
    i totally forgot the 17 is Fathersday :-(... how would a Saturday work for you???
    can you email me to claudiaesrosa@hotmail.com???
    hugs

    ReplyDelete