Sunday, November 3, 2013

Yet another card...


Below is a birthday card for one of my bosses, tomorrow is her 50th birthday and she has to work, being a strange one I thought I'd give her a surprise. She is a fan of butterflies so this is my card for her. This is a hybrid card, the basic image is below... the left shows the base printed image, the only part that I colored is the tag/butterfly part. On the right is the border of the tag, butterfly and the lower bubble that touches the boarder.


The next two images are the finished card. I took the border with the butterfly and bubble, to it I added a piece of clear plastic. I then pop dotted that directly on top of the other tag. But before I glued it all together, I added some sparkles and beads to make the shaker tag. 


The above and below images are the finished card. 



Supplies:
Digital Images:
  - Tags - word butterfly bubbles
          Image from Bugaboo Digital Stamps
  - Digital Paper and Digital Tag
          Both are from The Hybrid Chicks - Free Mini Kit

Copic Markers:
    Butterfly: YR61, Y21
    Bubbles: B0000, B000
    Boarder: YR000
    Background: YR0000

Sparkles:
    Blue Beads, Glitters

No comments:

Post a Comment